29 Mai 2005

Very sunny weather over here since few days ;-)Saskia started to smile since about a week, it made us really laugh a lot ;-)

saskia smiling

This sunday Jackie from Seattle will visit us, its a long time that we haven't seen each other(since the beginning of September 2004 I believe) At the same time we will have another Fotologger/Flickr Meet up in the city, mostly with the People from Antwerpen, near Antwerpen but also Eecco from the Netherlands ;-)) They want to meet Jackie and off course Saskia for the first time ;-))

And we simpy want to pass a nice afternoon,walking, taking some Photos and ahve some drinks. Off course I can only stay a while as Saskia has to drink and most of the time only breasfeeding her isn't enough and the Bottles I can only prepare at home.
Thursday I had a little Coklolat orange Mousse tartelette at my favourite café "Alaias" and on the way back I saw Jean-Jacques and his Girlfriend,Sylvie so I joined them at their Table and guess who came along? Alain ;-) So we had all a drink outside.

And yesterday I met Alain outside another nice Café here, Art Decco styled

Keine Kommentare: